Uberbag Tan Leather Messenger Bag / Man Bag
Size : 39cm x 26.5cm x 14cm (15.5" W x 10.5" H x 5.5" D)
Weight : 1.2 Kgs
- This is a large bag that has a lot of space. It inside is very easy access through the way the bag opens
- The bag combines an elegant leather with rugged features such as a raw edge wide shoulder strap and antique nickel fittings
- The front large flap closes the bag with the dog hooks on both the sides
- There is a large 14" zipper pocket at the front of the bag under the flap
- The Inside of the bag has one large compartment with 2 open pockets, 3 pen holders and a 13” zipper pocket
- To the rear of the bag, there is 14 inch (35.5cm) horizontal zipper pocket and a 7 inch (18cm) zipper pocket with side access
- There is also a rear carry handle which can also be used to place the bag on a trolley handle
- This bag is carefully designed for everyday use
- This bag comes with a dustbag
For more details of this item, please look under the Additional Info tab
15.5" (W) x 10.5" (H) x 5.5" (D)
Fits Laptop Size
Requires seperate laptop pouch
Type of Leather
Description of Leather
This bag is made from an aniline finish vegetable tanned cow hide. It is dyed using natural vegetable dyes and does not use any of the chemicals that the majority of leather being produced today do. Vegetable tanned leathers are becoming increasingly rare as companies switch from traditional methods of tanning leather using vegetable extracts to mass produced chrome tanned leathers. Since this is an aniline (naked) finish, there is no layer of pigment that is applied to the leather to hide the natural characteristics of the leather such as small scars or insect bites. This is what gives each piece of leather its individual look and no two pieces will be identical. Cheaper leathers use layers of pigment (like layers of paint) to coat the leather and hide any natural markings.
Shoulder / Backpack Strap
Detachable / Extendable Shouder Straps
Closure / Fastening
Hardware / Trim finish
Shipping costs of goods to Mainland UK is FREE.
Deliveries are not made on weekends and this is for UK Mainland only.
For any questions regarding delivery please call us or Contact Us.
We ship our products worldwide using HERMES, DPD and DHL couriers. For European shipments we use DPD and for the rest of the world, we use DHL Express Worldwide. These are express couriers and should get the items to you within a few days of your order depending on where the item is being shipped to. You can check estimated DHL transit times on the following DHL website DHL Tool
Cost of International Shipments
You can check the price of your shipment once you have added the products to your shopping cart. You can go to My Cart and select the Ship To country in the Estimate Shipping and Tax box.
Please note : WE ARE NOT LIABLE for any import taxes or additional charges levied in the destination country.
Each shipment has a tracking number which will allow you to track your shipment.
For any questions on International Shipments, please Contact Us or call us.
Method of Shipping within UK
We use HERMES or DPD for all deliveries unless we advise otherwise. All items are insured and the courier will require a signature upon delivery. If there is no one present, an attempted delivery card will be left and you can arrange a redelivery at your convenience. When your item is dispatched, you will be notified by email which will contain a tracking number allowing you to track status of your shipment on the HERMES or DPD tracking website.
Where you have ordered more then one brand, you may receive these at different times through different couriers as they may be dispatched from distribution centres located in different geographical areas.
For any questions please Contact Us.
UK Shipping Times
After receiving cleared funds:
All deliveries are dispatched on the same day or Next Working day from our warehouse.
- Deliveries are not made on the weekend
- These are times to Mainland UK
- Subject to availability
For any questions please Contact Us.