Rugged Mud Brown Crazy Horse Leather Messenger / Backpack
Size : 40cm x 30cm x 15cm (16" H x 12" W x 6" D)
This is large enough to fit a 17inch laptop and a ring binder folder and more
Weight : 2.2 Kgs
- Two internal pockets in the main compartment
- There is a large pocket to the front of the bag that measures 12" High by 10" Wide by 1" Deep (30cm x 25cm x 2.5cm HxWxD)
- Rear external open pocket and side pockets
- The bag can be carried with a top-handle, as a messenger bag over the shoulder or as a backpack
- There are multiple D-rings securely attached to the bag that allow items to be clipped to the bag
- This bag comes with a matching leather luggage ID tag
- This bag comes with a dustbag
Designed and Built for durability :
Durability played a very important part in the design, sourcing of materials and crafting of this bag
- Heavy duty 5oz (2mm thick) Crazy Horse / Saddle leather made from full grain European cowhide which is considered to be the finest leather in the world
- Main parts of the bag are lined with pig skin leather which is considered to be one of the strongest types of leathers in the world
- Leather is doubled up in all straps so there are two layers of leather
- All pressure points of the bag are reinforced with strong industrial rivets
- The bag is stitched with industrial strength thread and has double stitching for further durability
- The top handle is made from two layers of leather and is attached to the bag using six industrial strength rivets fixed to a steel bar
- The shoulder strap is attached to the bag using unbreakable dog hooks which are made from one piece of metal, so there is no change of breaking parts
Size : 50.5cm x 30.5cm x 25.5cm (20" W x 12" H x 10" D)
Weight : 3.3 Kgs
- Bag opens with 3 straps closed with auto-snap buckles
- There is an external pocket at the front of the bag and one at each side
-Each pocket measure 5" x 7" x 1.5"
- There is an extendable removable shoulder strap
- This bag is very spacious and has a very large opening
- This bag comes with a dustbag and matching leather ID tag
For more details of this item, please look under the Additional Info tab
12" (W) x 16" (H) x 6" (D)
Fits Laptop Size
Requires seperate laptop pouch
Type of Leather
Crazy Horse Leather
Description of Leather
This Satchel is made from crazy horse mud brown leather with a antique finish
The most important part of any bag is the material of the main body, which in this case is a full grain cowhide. The leather is made from the finest carefully selected European cowhides which are considered to be the best leather in the world. The finish of the leather is called saddle leather or crazy horse leather and is made by applying special waxes to the surface of the leather to make it more durable. When this leather is rubbed or scratched, it changes colour and does not reverse immediately, which gives the leather an antique look. This is characteristic that is unique to crazy horse leather. These scratches can be removed by rubbing the leather which spreads the wax over the leather but the scratches add character to the bag and tend to be loved by customers.
Shoulder / Backpack Strap
Detachable / Extendable Shoulder Strap / Backpack Strap
Closure / Fastening
Hardware / Trim finish
Shipping costs of goods to Mainland UK is FREE.
Deliveries are not made on weekends and this is for UK Mainland only.
For any questions regarding delivery please call us or Contact Us.
We ship our products worldwide using HERMES, DPD and DHL couriers. For European shipments we use DPD and for the rest of the world, we use DHL Express Worldwide. These are express couriers and should get the items to you within a few days of your order depending on where the item is being shipped to. You can check estimated DHL transit times on the following DHL website DHL Tool
Cost of International Shipments
You can check the price of your shipment once you have added the products to your shopping cart. You can go to My Cart and select the Ship To country in the Estimate Shipping and Tax box.
Please note : WE ARE NOT LIABLE for any import taxes or additional charges levied in the destination country.
Each shipment has a tracking number which will allow you to track your shipment.
For any questions on International Shipments, please Contact Us or call us.
Method of Shipping within UK
We use HERMES or DPD for all deliveries unless we advise otherwise. All items are insured and the courier will require a signature upon delivery. If there is no one present, an attempted delivery card will be left and you can arrange a redelivery at your convenience. When your item is dispatched, you will be notified by email which will contain a tracking number allowing you to track status of your shipment on the HERMES or DPD tracking website.
Where you have ordered more then one brand, you may receive these at different times through different couriers as they may be dispatched from distribution centres located in different geographical areas.
For any questions please Contact Us.
UK Shipping Times
After receiving cleared funds:
All deliveries are dispatched on the same day or Next Working day from our warehouse.
- Deliveries are not made on the weekend
- These are times to Mainland UK
- Subject to availability
For any questions please Contact Us.