Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep this website a safe place to trade and set out an agreement reached between you and Luxury Fever Limited in connection with this site.
You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is Luxury Fever Limited whose address is Luxury Fever Ltd, 34 High Beeches, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 7HX
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with Luxury Fever Limited
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Luxury Fever Limited unless and until Luxury Fever Limited accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Luxury Fever Limited sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Luxury Fever Limited of your offer to buy goods from Luxury Fever Limited or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Luxury Fever Limited.
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
7. Luxury Fever Limited will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to Luxury Fever Limited for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered. If you supply incorrect or inaccurate address details and your order is returned to us as a result of this, a charge will be made for re-delivery.
If we have attempted to deliver your goods via Courier, ParcelForce, Royal Mail Recorded or Special delivery and the goods are returned to us as you failed to pick up the goods within the time limits imposed by the Courier or Royal Mail, we will treat this as a cancelled order and we will make a charge to cover our costs in sending these goods out to you. You will also be charged postage at our current tariff if you require the goods to be redelivered.
We regret that we cannot be held responsible if the courier company has failed to notify you of an attempted delivery.
All our shipments are insured and are sent with a tracking number. In the unlikely event that your goods have been lost in transit, we are unable to refund or resend goods until our enquires have been completed. This can take up to 7 working days, as a trace will need to be issued to track your goods. In most circumstances this will be resolved sooner.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Luxury Fever Ltd as soon as possible.
10. Returns Procedure
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it WITHIN 7 days from receipt of shipment for a prompt refund. Please note, we can not refund the P&P costs and you will be required to bear the costs of sending the goods back to us. Please follow the returns procedure set out below and in our Terms and Conditions.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may exchange any unused merchandise WITHIN 14 days from receipt of shipment for an exchange. Please note, we can not refund the P&P costs and you will be required to bear the costs of sending the goods back to us and for us sending the substitute goods to you. Please follow the returns procedure set out below and in our Terms and Conditions.
Damaged items and defects
If you find your item is damaged, you must report this to us within 5 days of receipt of your purchase. We will arrange for a replacement or a complete refund. Please follow the returns procedure set out below.
* You must Contact Us before returning any goods and obtain a Return Merchandise Number (RMA) which must accompany the returned item. Please Contact Us to obtain a returns number.
* All items must be in the condition you received them with all lables attached and in the original box. All returned items will be checked thoroughly
* Your form of payment will be credited for the price of the item paid. Your credit will appear after we have received and processed your returned item through our return procedure. Please note that we will only refund to the original credit card or bank account used when purchase was made.
* Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear on their customers' records. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
* When returning the item to us, please ensure you insure the package and obtain Proof of Postage from the carrier, as we cannot be held responsible for returned goods lost in transit.
If you have any questions relating to this policy please Contact Us
12. Luxury Fever Limited attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is truthful and accurate. We make every effort to ensure the product images, colour representations on our site are a fair representation of the actual products and colours, but please note there may be variations in photos and colours from the products due to the nature of digital photography.
13. Luxury Fever Limited will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
14. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Luxury Fever Limited shall, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Luxury Fever Limited of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 7 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
15. Luxury Fever Limited do not accept liability for: -
a) For business losses and/or losses to non-consumers.
b) Goods delivered to Work/Alternative addresses given by the cardholder, which has been signed for other than the cardholder.
Please Note: -
(Caution must be maintained when having goods being sent to a Work/Alternative address as Luxury Fever Limited will not accept liability for goods which have been signed for by the address or company in which the goods were delivered other than the cardholders address at your request) We strongly advise if you work in a place which have a high number of employee's, i.e. hospitals or universities, you have the goods delivered to your home address as tracing can be difficult in these circumstances.
Processing of orders
16. Credit and Debit cards are debited before Luxury Fever Limited ships items. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
17. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site.
18. Luxury Fever Limited aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 48 hours of receiving your order. We will inform you if there are any issues with dispatching your item within 7 days of your order. You may cancel your order at this stage by Contacting Us
19. We will endeavour to dispatch your order within 48hrs, However please allow 3 to 4 days for delivery time of order. We will send a tracking number with your Dispatch Notification email which will allow you to track the status of your parcel.
20. If you feel you have any cause to complain, contact us via one of the following methods. We will respond to all queries and complaints within 2 working days. Contact us through Contact Us and advise us of the details. Telephone us on 01753 822222. International Telephone: +44 (0) 1753 822222 or write to us at Luxury Fever Limited, 34 High Beeches, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 7HX. We pledge to:
i. Acknowledge all complaints within 2 working days
ii. Advise our consumers how long it will take to resolve the complaint
iii. Keep the consumer informed throughout the process.
21. Any delivery period stated is approximate. IMPORTANT: The place of delivery will be the address shipping address entered at the time order is made.
22. We will not accept or ship International orders.
Payment & Site Security
23. Luxury Fever Limited accepts Postal Orders, Cheques and online payments using PayPal or Credit Cart. Online credit card payments, uses Secure (SSL) 256-bit encryption; the highest level of protection possible, this service is provided by SagePay Ltd. A secure, online payment service provider, supporting all major UK acquiring banks. And accept all major credit and debit cards including: Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, American Express, Diners and JCB.
SagePay provides a secure payment gateway, which allows our customers to securely pay for goods and services ordered from our web site. The security and privacy of all card details are maintained by Protx high levels of encryption along with AVS, Address verification service to prevent fraudulent use. Please note: orders will not be placed until funds have cleared.
24. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law without exception. Luxury Fever Limited tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on its website to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website. Every order is checked with the card issuer to ensure the details you have supplied match with those on the card issuers database. All cases of Fraud and attempted Fraud are immediately reported to the Police for investigation.
25. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions and/or you have changed your mind about your purchase, please click the "Cancel Order" button on our shopping cart.
26. Luxury Fever Limited may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When Luxury Fever Limited does so, we will mention the fact on our website. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
27. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
28. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England & Wales
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.